Turning of the Page

Thursday, May 24, 2012

May the Day 14 are We to Be "A Year and a Day"

There it was that moment. That time that I had held in my minds eye as being something somewhere special with another round about my finger.
It was different. Not so different. More personal. It meant the world and all it was was more real than a moment is expected to be.
The tears they fell. Unstoppable soft sobs of over flowing gratitude and joy and love and hope for what may become of us. The arms they held so tight, not wanting to let go.
There was that underlying fear that it was a dream and not going to be real in the morning.
Then the understanding blanketed over me and covered me with the warmth of the forever that we still have and how that forever is our own once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment