Turning of the Page

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Think...I Believe...I Know

I think:
words hold meaning
words give hope
words make a difference
words cause a forced perspective
words provide clarity

I believe:
every person you care for should hear you tell them how you feel (don't assume they realize the depths of        
                                                                  your feelings for them or how their existence impacts your life)
every emotion you bury inside only helps to dig you a deeper emotional grave

every moment should be used to show and to tell those around you how you really feel
every day is a day to live life the way you want to live it

every time you let a moment pass by without truly living your own life is a time that can not be lived

I know:
the past cannot be changed
the present lays the foundation for the future
the future is what you make it by being present in the present

hold...give...make...cause...provide
person...emotion...moment...day...time
past...present...future

Conclusion:
Living life in the present, acknowledging the now and all the emotions and events being experienced, allows hope for a future and allows happiness in the moment.
The personal meanings behind words can change over time, understanding the change and accepting the change, allows for the use of those words in the present.
I am grateful for all the blessings in my life and the chance to continue to change and live and learn to be the me that is full of possibility and potential and loved by those that share my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment